Nestle Market Nutritionist Job is about Translating and guiding the application of nutrition knowledge to inspire and enable Nestlé’s Market Nutrition Health & Wellness (NHW) ambition while Creating Shared Value.
Company: Nestlé Pakistan
- Continuing self, business partners’ & consumers’ nutrition education. Drive the nutrition knowledge aptitude of market employees and run basic nutrition training
- Drive & run Nestlé Market Corporate nutrition communication & activities
- Guide & inspire the implementation of Nutrition policies & 60/40+ yearly plans in the market and enforce product compliance to internal policies
- Lead market NHW Dashboard Reporting & ensure timely completion, via consolidation of the NPDI evaluation results
- Run market nutritional landscaping activities & understand Public Health situation to guide market I/R strategy & NHW activities
- Manage and coordinate Health Economic (HE) activities & communication as an important part of the I/R process at the market level
- Drive Nestlé’s recognition as the leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company. Provide appropriate nutrition knowledge & guidance to support NHW strategy, initiatives, and communication for brands or/and Nestlé Corporate/CSV activities
- Be the spokesperson for nutritional content for Nestlé in the market, NHW corporate communication, and events focused on nutrition. Represent Nestlé at external scientific meetings/conferences.
- Engage & partner with KOLs, nutrition & health influencers, and academics on nutrition and health topics, to support the business & reinforce Nestlé’s NHW recognition
- Actively participate & contribute to the Nutrition Network activities (e.g. workshops, trainings, live meetings, etc.). Cross-fertilize experiences and best practices among peers in other markets
What Will Make You Successful
- University degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or life science field with nutrition specialization
- Recommended M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics credential (e.g., Registered Dietitian or equivalent)
- Experience in the food industry and/or public health nutrition organization and nutrition communication
- Business/product category support experience
- Experience in advocacy-type of job or interaction with public KOLs
We are Nestlé, the largest food, and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strongly driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity, and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions, and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Food Production
Salary information is not available at the moment.
To apply for the job
For daily updates
For daily updates follow us
Our Facebook page Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Instagram
Whatsapp Alert 0343-6484095